Monday, October 13, 2008

Wow!! It has been too long

I have been TERRIBLE updating this blog. It must be that 9 month old boy keeping me busy. That, and we have a virus on our home computer so we've been reluctant to download any more pictures or videos...

Enough with my excuses and on to ELI! He's fantastic. Active. Perfect. Happy. Active. Smart. Active. Did I mention active? He's crawling all over the place, cruising on the furniture, walking a bit holding onto the Tonka truck push toy and starting to stand for several seconds without holding on to anything. I'm sure walking is not far off. Last stats from the pediatrician at his 8 month check: 28 1/2 inchs, 25 lbs.

Here are a bunch of pictures from the last couple of months:


8 Months

8 1/2 months

9 months (at the park)

No comments: